Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ashley miller

I'll start with the basics first. I'm half Brazilian from my mother's side and my father's family hails from UK. I like to say that I'm part Caipirinha and the other part is Whisky. I think that's accurate. I'm Rio de Janeiro born and raised except for a quick year spent in France for high school and some jaunts off to Europe and around North America. After post graduation, I decided to work for a bit but realized that it just wasn't for me. There was a world of parties and I wanted a taste!

I decided to get greedy. I found myself being able to experience new things and see new sights that couldn't be found in any old school book. I also discovered a new fond friend - corset. Soon, I was introduced to a woman who was about to start up her own custom corset company and I just had to be a part of it! What more could a girl want than to dress up in custom fitted and designed pervy fetish fashions? It pretty much went from there; shoots, fashion shows, gallery shows with photographers, traveling. I've been able to work with great photographers that are also great friends. They in turn have introduced me to other wonderful models that were and are great to work with as well

Technorati Profile